1. Acapulco, Mexico – Camino Real Acapulco Diamante – Once the honeymoon destination for John and Jackie Kennedy, Acapulco is still a popular place for newlyweds celebrating their new life together. What’s Cool: Two adults-only pools for a quiet escape.
2. Las Vegas, Nevada – The Bellagio Hotel – So maybe you didn’t escape to Las Vegas to elope, but who says you can’t celebrate your nuptials at this hot destination? Las Vegas is an ideal place for newlyweds looking for an action-packed and exciting honeymoon, while having the option of being pampered, all for a reasonable price. What’s Cool: Stunning gardens make an ideal setting for a romantic stroll.
3. Alberta, Canada – Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise – Prefer to spend this precious time with your honey making snow angels rather than slathering on sunscreen? Situated on the edge of the glacier-fed Lake Louise, the Fairmont Chateau offers an abundance of winter sports creating a heavenly honeymoon haven for snow bunnies. What’s Cool: Warm up with your sweetie by the fire after a romantic sleigh ride.
4. Orlando, Florida – Walt Disney World – There’s no better place for a fairy tale honeymoon for the bride and her Prince Charming than at Walt Disney World Resorts. What’s Cool: Plan a private fireworks cruise.
5. Manggis, Bali, Indonesia – Amankila – Even savvy world travelers can find fresh and enchanting destinations to celebrate a new life together — it just may require some more time onboard. What’s Cool: Book the Deluxe Pool Suite with your own private pool.
6. Florence, Italy – Grand Hotel – If it’s romance you’re looking for, a trip to Florence guarantees starry eyes, hearty meals, amazing art and much more. What’s Cool: The stained-glass ceiling in the hotel bar sets an Old World romantic mood.
7. St. John, US Virgin Islands – Caneel Bay Resort – Located on the 5,000-acre Virgin Islands National Park, the Caneel Bay resort is surrounded by seven beaches and offers a wide range of pampering and activities — a visit to Honeymoon Beach is a must for all lovebirds. What’s Cool: Inquire about their complete wedding planning service and get married at the hotel!
8. Bora Bora, French Polynesia – Hilton Bora Bora Nui Resort & Spa – Nestled on a powder-white beach and a crystal blue lagoon, Hilton Bora Bora Nui Resort & Spa invites newlyweds to revel in post-wedding privacy in bungalows perched above the lagoon on high stilts. What’s Cool: Watch tropical fish swim below you from the glass floor panels in the overwater bungalows.
9. Palm Beach, Aruba – Hyatt Regency Aruba Beach Resort & Casino – Some honeymooners are looking for an action-packed vacation while others just want to soak in the rays and relax. For those who fall in the latter group, Aruba is an ideal destination with its near-perfect weather and beautiful beaches. What’s Cool: A variety of culinary experiences to please every palate — from sushi to tapas to the popular “Fajitas and Ritas” special featuring Mexican food and margaritas.
10. The Big Island, Hawaii – Four Seasons Resort Hualalai – Say “aloha” to romance at this Four Seasons resort, where you can spend your days lounging by the adults-only Palm Grove Pool or exploring the natural King’s Pond pool before heading off to the luxurious spa for a relaxing couple’s massage. What’s Cool: First-floor rooms have a private outdoor shower.