10-12 Months Before:
- Pick out the engagement ring (if not yet selected).
- Announce your engagement.
- Discuss wedding plans and budget with fiancée and all parents.
- Select your best man, groomsmen, ushers (one usher per 40 guests).
- Help plan engagement party.
- Discuss ceremony and reception sites, with your fiancée.
- Attend a Bridal Show to receive special discounts and start getting some ideas.
8-9 Months Before:
- Meet with officiant (minister, priest, rabbi, etc.) to discuss the ceremony.
- Start compiling your guest list.
- Begin making your honeymoon travel plans.
6 Months Before:
- Visit gift registry with fiancée.
- Arrange for transportation to ceremony, and to reception, for the wedding party.
- Complete your honeymoon plans.
- Register with nearest Tip Top Tux location and pick your tuxedos and accessories. Have a list of attendants including Best Man, Groomsmen, Jr. Groomsmen, Ring Bearer, Fathers, Grandfathers, Ushers (one per 40 guests), and a list of any other attendants.
3 Months Before:
- Send Tip Top Tux Size Cards to any out-of-town members of the wedding party.
- Complete the guest list.
- Pick out and order wedding rings.
- Pick out and order groomsmen gifts.
- Plan rehearsal dinner with parents.
- Choose gifts for your bride and wedding party.
- Update passports for honeymoons abroad.
1 Month Before:
- Make sure all men have been measured for tuxedos at Tip Top Tux.
- Get your marriage license.
- Make appointments for personal grooming.
2 Weeks Before:
- Attend bachelor party (please don’t drink and drive).
- Adjust insurance policies, bank accounts, utilities, etc.
The Week of:
- Pick up your tuxedo at Tip Top Tux… remember, try it on, in the store, to ensure a proper fit.
- Pack for the honeymoon.
- Get cash for gratuities and officiant’s fee.
- Take a deep breath… you’re almost there.
- Enjoy your rehearsal and dinner.
The Big Day:
- Double-check all details, wedding rings, and transportation… marriage license.
- Get to the ceremony on time.
- Relax and Enjoy your wedding!
The Day After:
- Return the tuxedos to Tip Top Tux.
- Drop off the brides gown to be cleaned and preserved at Tip Top Tux